Let us establish divine kingdom, Hindu Rashtra !
1. Butchers know that Hindus never take revenge on slaughterers of cows and attackers of ‘Gou-rakshaks’, but prefer to be only at the receiving end.
2. Police are shirking from their duty; therefore, ‘Gou-premis (patrons of cows)’ had to do this job. Such police should be dismissed for not doing their duty and punished with life imprisonment.
3. Police in States ruled by any of the parties have the attitude that they would not protect cows and ‘Gou-rakshaks’ and are fit to die at the hands of butchers !
4. Rulers of all parties and police not protecting cows, will surely pay for such sins for many life times; but even if they are punished in this life time, they will at least not commit this sin again in their remaining life and the volume of their sin would not increase.
5. Hindus need to realize that fanatics, who are after the blood of ‘Gou-rakshaks’, would tomorrow, slaughter even them if such insolence of fanatics is tolerated today.
6. Hindus, who are indifferent towards cow-slaughter and attacks on ‘Gou-rakshaks’, are not fit to live ! There is evil rule where cow-slaughter is taking place and ‘Gou-rakshaks’ are attacked; so let us get rid of such rule and establish divine, Hindu Rashtra !’
– (H.H.) Dr. Athavale (13.2.2014)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat