Nashik (Maharashtra) : One who respects Geeta and Gou-mata is a Hindu ! One who protects self and eradicates terrorism is a Hindu ! There are saints, Sects, holy books and God in this country; therefore, we follow righteous path and believe in peace. We will not hurt even an ant; but if somebody unnecessarily creates problems for us, we do not hesitate to tear such person apart. After Gujarat riots, Modi was called as messenger of death; then what should we say about Gandhi and Nehru who divided this country in 1947 ? Now, we cannot sit quietly; sitting quiet will not do; now is the time for revolution and not peace. Today, we can reach even Mars; but why can’t the Government reach up to tribal Hindus staying in remote places when they are converted by others ? This question was asked by H.B.P. Dnyaneshwar Maharaj Jalakekar during Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Nashik. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) had organized mammoth ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’ which was also addressed by other dignitaries like ‘Pujya’ Nandkumar Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha, Adv. Suresh Kulkarni of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishada (HVP) and Shri. Manoj Khadye of HJS. More than 2000 devout Hindus participated in the ‘sabha’ held at ‘Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj grounds’. Prof. Dnyaneshwar Bhagure and Kum. Vrushali Kshatriya compeered the program that started with blowing of conch, followed with recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’ and lighting of lamp by the dignitaries.
H.B.P. Dnyaneshwar Maharaj Jalakekar said further, “Many maulavis issue ‘fatwas’ that Sania Mirza should not wear short clothes while playing tennis. Why don’t they issue ‘fatwa’ when some Muslim becomes a terrorist ? During 2014 elections, present a picture of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj slaying Afzal Khan to every candidate that comes to you for your vote and ask what he would do for ‘Hindutva’.
Pujya Nandkumar Jadhav, Saint from Sanatan Sanstha, Shri. Manoj Khadye of HJS and advocate Kulkarni of HVP also addressed the audience.
Pu. Nandkumar Jadhav explained about efforts required to be made by every Hindu for establishment of Hindu Rashtra and how it is a duty and ‘sadhana’ of every Hindu in present time.
Shri. Manoj Khadye made an appeal to make a resolve to do something for nation and Dharma and assured that HJS was always ready to help.
Advocate Shri. Suresh Kulkarni explained about anti-Hindu laws and made an appeal to think over them, to take part in activities for uprooting such laws.
- Many police were present for the ‘sabha’. Out of 4 policemen, 3 policemen wrote down speeches given by all dignitaries. (Police waste time by attending programs held by Hindus ! Had they used this time for interrogating ‘jihadis’, this country would have been free of terrorism by now ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- All Hindus were appealed to attend the ‘sabha’ by 11 child-seekers standing near the gate and raising slogans.
- Journalists from 7 news groups were present on the occasion.
- More than 200 devout Hindus from different ‘Mandals’ were present even after the ‘sabha’ to discuss and get their doubts clarified from the dignitaries.
- Hundreds of Hindus came from nearby villages outside Nashik in their own vehicles.
- 15 auto-rickshaw drivers of Rickshaw union from Old Nashik, more than 300 devout Hindus and 100 two-wheeler riders took out marches through the city amidst acclamations of ‘Jai Bhavani; Jai Shivaji’ and reached the venue.
- Despite severe cold, people’s response was good.
- HJS and Sanatan Sanstha had set up stalls of their holy books and other ‘sattvik’ products.
- A press conference was held before the said ‘sabha’. All journalists attending the conference gave good response by publishing news about ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’ for 3 consecutive days in their newspapers.