Shiv Sena’s Chief Shri. Uddhav Thackeray addressing the Sambhajinagar Sabha
Sambhajinagar (Maharashtra) : Saffron is being hoisted with glory over Sambhajinagar for the past 25 years and even now, saffron will be hoisted. There is impudent talk about replacing saffron; but this is India; not Pakistan. Who will dare to lower saffron ? This is Sambhajinagar and not Aurangabad and it will remain as Sambhajinagar, was the apt reply given by Shiv Sena Party Chief Shri. Uddhav Thackeray to MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi of MIM who was talking about ‘Replace saffron with green’ and Abu Azmi who had objected to the change of name to ‘Sambhajinagar’. (Shiv Sena Party Chief Shri. Uddhav Thackeray, moulded under the guidance of Shiv Sena Chief, is the only ray of hope for Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Election canvassing meeting was held on the ground of ‘Sanskrutik Mandal’ jointly by Shiv Sena – BJP which was addressed by Shri. Thackeray.
Huge attendance of Shiv Sainiks and Dharmabhimanee Hindus !
Shri. Uddhav Thackeray said,
1. What is ‘Chand-tara’? What is ‘Chand bhai? Are there all spineless people in this city ?
2. Remember this city is shining with brightness of saffron. If someone tries to play with saffron, he will turn to ashes.
3. On 8th May 1988, Shiv Sena Chief had given the name of saffron ‘Sambhajinagar’ to green Aurangabad when he had asked people that should we keep alive the wounds created by Aurangzeb’s oppression ? The name Sambhajinagar was given to remember the sacrifice made by Sambhaji Raje, for Dharma.
4. The issue of changing name is pending in Court and all shortcomings will be taken care of. Remember while objecting to the name of ‘Sambhajinagar’ that the same Aurangzeb was buried by Marathas in this soil !
5. Are those objecting to change of name in remembrance of Aurangzeb’s regime, related to him in some way ? He left Delhi and came to South to bury Hindvi Swaraj. How many temples were destroyed by him; how much did he oppress people ? But Marathas buried him. What must be the way of thinking and thoughts of those, who bow before his tomb ? If someone tries to come in our way, he will be thrown away. This is the army of brave tigers prepared by Shiv Sena Chief. Do not spit venom and provoke people; but talk about development.
6. Hoisting Pakistan’s flag in Jammu-Kashmir is not acceptable to us. How can you dare to fly flag of an enemy country ? We will not tolerate people staying in this country and singing laurels of Pakistan.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat