Thanks a lot for the encouragement which we have been receiving from everyone on regular basis. Here are the main points from today’s Shakha:
1. Despite chilly winds many SwaymSevaks joined along with families
2. We had a good session of Yoga & stretching and some new people also joined for Yoga
3. We also took a video of Surya Namaskar as requested by some friends in US: http://is.gd/d4FyvY
4. We discussed about the activities that we can plan during Ma. Saumitra Ji’s stay in Japan. This will involve baithak with local Shakha members, Shakha with all the SwaymSevaks and public seminar (to invite new members). Shall send the details separately.
5. We have also discussed about the details and preparations for Netaji’s birth anniversary celebration as this year we could get the permission to do it in Indian Embassy in Tokyo.
6. Around ~12 SwaymSevaks have showed interest in blood donation sewa.
7. Rajiv Ji has kindly agreed to check the arrangements for farming-sewa during April.
8. We have also collected 500JPY/family as contribution for various Sewa activities by VSS Japan.
9. Now we are also having two Japanese SwaymSevaks who are attending Shakha on regular basis (Kato Ji & Ryo Ji)
Source: WHN Media Network